Here at Positive News For You, we like to have fun. Many of the events we cover and promote are fun events. Family fun is important.
Folks, you know that spending time with your family is important. But what if I told you that it’s also good for your kids? Studies have shown that kids who have a strong family bond are more likely to do well in school and have healthier relationships when they grow up. So how can you strengthen your family bond? Try some fun activities together! Whether you’re playing games, going on walks, or just hanging out, spending time together will help strengthen your family ties. And the best part? It’s fun for everyone! So, get started today and see how much difference, having fun can make.
And being with friends is just as important.
(*Check out a list of simple things to do with friends and family below.)
And that brings me to this. We are on the lookout for people who would love to create stories about fun events and activities. They can be in writing, video, audio or photographs.
- Maybe it is indoor games or board games.
- What about outdoor activities like biking or hiking?
- Reviewing your favorite camping area.
- Taking friends and family to an amusement park.
- What are the outdoor games you play?
- Block parties? Community BBQs?
- Community Events?
What is it that brings fun to you, your family and your community?
- Have you ever wanted to have some fun? One of the most positive things we can do is have fun.
- Have a picnic in your backyard
- Plant a garden together
- Draw with sidewalk chalk
- Take a walk around the neighborhood
- Plan a day where everyone is responsible for creating an activity
- Have a picnic in your backyard or in a local park
- Play games outside – such as tag, hopscotch, foursquare or games outside
- Visit a nearby museum or art gallery
- Take a nature walk and look for interesting plants and animals
- Make homemade pizzas, cookies, or ice cream sundaes