Happy Thursday! Helping others makes a difference!
Today is Brown Bag It Thursday!
Celebrate the day by bringing a brown bag lunch to school or work. It doesn’t need to be as boring as a peanut butter sandwich and carrots—unless you want it to be—there are many healthy sandwiches and salads you could make and pack in your brown paper bag.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“What makes you different or weird—that’s your strength.” Meryl Streep
- The young Yankees fan who lost his autographs
- ‘It Was JUST Them Two’: Daughter Takes Photos Of Dad On Graduation Day
- LEGO Brings Van Gogh’s Most Famous Painting Into the Third Dimension With 1,500 Fan-Designed Bricks
- College graduate receives diploma in hospital
- –‘We absolutely love it’: horror-themed treasure hunt thrills Canadian town
- The co-founder and CEO of Airbnb, Brian Chesky, has donated $100 million to the Obama Foundation to fund scholarships for students pursuing careers in public service and includes multiple stipends for travel
- NY man gives kidney to stranger, climbs Mt. Kilimanjaro: ‘A wonderful thing’
- Florida-based dog rescue group heads to Europe to save pets displaced in the Ukraine war
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.