Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today is…National Attitude Day
Today is all about keeping a positive attitude. Many of those who have positive attitudes have just as many problems as those who have negative attitudes, but they don’t let the problems control their outlook. People who have positive attitudes are often healthier. They are at lower risk for heart attack or cardiovascular disease and are also better able to recover from a stroke, traumatic brain injury, and brain tumors. It appears a positive attitude may protect against inflammation from stress. A positive attitude may also help people make healthier decisions in the first place, which will lead to better health down the road.
How to Observe National Attitude Day
Celebrate the day by working to improve your attitude. Make an effort to smile more. Reframe situations—when you are in a seemingly bad situation, try to look at it in a positive way and see the benefits of experiencing the situation. Work to build resiliency so you can withstand difficult life situations. Some ways to do this include building healthy relationships with family and friends, accepting that change happens in life and taking actions to solve problems. You could also celebrate the day by reading quotes dealing with positive attitudes or a book about positive thinking and attitudes.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
- Texas homeless man lands job with help from restaurant manager, community
- Trials Begin On Breath Mint That Rebuilds Tooth Enamel And Whitens Teeth
- Father and Daughter Put Cicadas Into Cute Poses for Fun Photos in Virginia
- Dave Says-Being On The Same Page Is Important To Your Family
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )
Thank these advertisers for their support of Positive News For You, by letting them know you appreciate them. (And spending money with them doesn’t hurt either!)