Get ready for the weekend! (And New England? Get the shovels out!)
Today is Give Kids A Smile! Make their day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.” James Clear
- Crystal Lake Dad Gets Tattoo Of Daughter’s Open-Heart Surgery ‘Zipper’ Scar
- Chicago nonprofit helps young moms finish their education
- Top Skills American Teens Want to Learn and Do After School
- –An 8-year-old slid his handwritten book onto a library shelf. It now has a years-long waitlist.
- These 100-year-old twins have been together since 1921, and they’re not about to stop.
- Jobless Man Sparks National Movement Providing the Elderly, Disabled, Veterans & Others With Free, Eco-Friendly Lawn Care
- North Carolina nonprofit builds free homes for licensed foster families
- Mail Carrier Notices Mail Piling Up, Saves Resident’s Life
- Shoes Made From Coffee Grounds and Recycled Plastic Bottles Are Not Only Waterproof But Super Comfy
- Boy gets surprise limo ride for his birthday
- The Special Olympics Penguin Plunge Is Coming
- Good Businesses Are Good Business
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.