Happy Monday! What will you do this Labor Day?
Today is Labor Day!
How to Observe Labor Day
Labor Day may be celebrated by resting, and reflecting on the hard work that American workers have done throughout American history. Go to a parade in your community, and gather with family and friends afterwards and have a cookout. This is a good day to start reading a book on labor history, or watch a film about the labor movement.
Your daily thought!
“The more we value things outside our control, the less control we have.” Epictetus
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Octogenarian brothers make popular hand-drawn posters
- Jim Wahlberg offers message of giving back during charity golf event: ‘It’s a matter of responsibility’
- Friends Saved Over a Million Gallons of Paint From Landfill by Rescuing and Remixing it to Give it New Color
- –Hilarious Scarecrow Competition Attracts Thousands to Village – LOOK
- Blind Michigan judge drives race car — and inspires others to follow their dreams, too
- Hairstylist Sends 30 Kids Back To School With A Free Hair Cut And School Supplies
- Car Shows, The Smell Of Gasoline And Rubber, And Throaty Exhausts
- Healthcare And Comfort. A Personal Experience
- 3 Tips To Help Your Kids Crush College By Kristina Ellis
- Sometimes You Have To Change Tactics- Dave Ramsey
- How To Save Money On Back-To-School Shopping By Rachel Cruze
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!