Happy Sunday! Enjoy Pet Rock Day.
Today is Pet Rock Day! Remember?
Celebrating National Pet Rock Day is simple and easy. The text was full of puns and gags that referred to the rock as an actual pet. Rosebud Entertainment currently operates the United States trademark rights to the Pet Rock. The resources include graphs, badges, and resources on what steps to take to boost Pet Rock Day’s visibility. You can use the hashtag #NationalPetRockDay to post on social media.
Your daily thought!
“If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Hilarious Scarecrow Competition Attracts Thousands to Village – LOOK
- Blind Michigan judge drives race car — and inspires others to follow their dreams, too
- Hairstylist Sends 30 Kids Back To School With A Free Hair Cut And School Supplies
- –Ohio based “Hot Chicken Takeover” chain fills its growing workforce with people often passed over because of incarceration, drug addiction, or homelessness, giving them a fresh start in life.
- Brain tumors vanish in mice after Israeli study finds and destroys ‘power source’
- Man Becomes Principal At Elementary School Where He Worked As A Janitor
- This Group Has Rerouted 250 Million Pounds of Food From Landfills to Feed People in Need
- Car Shows, The Smell Of Gasoline And Rubber, And Throaty Exhausts
- Healthcare And Comfort. A Personal Experience
- 3 Tips To Help Your Kids Crush College By Kristina Ellis
- Sometimes You Have To Change Tactics- Dave Ramsey
- How To Save Money On Back-To-School Shopping By Rachel Cruze
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!P