Care for kids on this day!
Today is National Care for Kids Day.
HOW TO OBSERVE NATIONAL CARE FOR KIDS DAY
Donate to a hospital
To observe the day, donate to a hospital that looks after children with diseases and has quality healthcare. You can also contribute to organizations trying to find a cure for rare diseases.
Fund a child’s education
Many children across the globe don’t have access to good education, suffering their entire lives. Fund the schooling of such a child and change one’s future.
Don’t trust hospitals or organizations with your hard-earned money? Step into a struggling neighborhood in your city and provide food and clothing to the needy kids.
Your daily thought!
“There is no small act of kindness. Every compassionate act makes large the world.” Mary Anne Radmacher
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Denver International Airport’s Canine Airport Therapy Squad, or CATS, was awarded a Guinness World Record as the world’s largest airport therapy animal program. The CATS program, which began in 2015 with 28 dogs from 14 breeds, now includes 84 dogs from 33 breeds and one cat. –2 Southwest workers looked after a passenger’s pet fish for 4 months after it was banned from her flight
- Cleveland auto mechanic becomes doctor at age 51, inspires others to pursue their dreams
- Missing cat returns home, rings doorbell in New York
- New Poll Reveals The Secret to Happiness is Practicing Gratitude
- The Monadnock Business Expo-Bring Folks Together
- After The Interview. Why Following Up Is So Important With Ken Coleman
- HS Students: Increase Your Productivity With 3 Easy Steps By Kristina Ellis
- How Long For Term Insurance- Dave Ramsey
- Don’t Let Them Hook You- Dave Ramsey
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?