Happy Wednesday! Let’s make today awesome!
Today is Get Over It Day. Hey, it’s Hump Day! We are almost over it!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” Pablo Picasso
- Ohio vodka maker to donate sales to Ukraine
- 99-year-old WWII veteran launches career as children’s book author: ‘Reading is a foundation’
- Airbnb is Setting Up 100,000 Refugees From Ukraine With Free Housing
- How I Keep Birthday Traditions Alive for My Brother With Down Syndrome During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- –Harvard internet whiz, 19, creates website connecting Ukrainian refugees with hosts
- Aroostook County will be the first to have a dog stationed at the courthouse that is specifically trained to comfort people who are dealing with traumatic experiences.
- Pep-talk hotline created by American Kindergarteners
- DoorDash Driver Shares Incredible Act Of Kindness By An ‘Angel’
- Working or Studying in Your ‘Off’ Hours Can Harm Your Motivation and Enthusiasm For Work
- Fred And Ben Savage Get Nostalgic About Time As Child Actors And Tease Working Together
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.