Happy Thursday! Make it wonder-filled! Find the life in the cracks!
Today is Festival of Life in the Cracks Day. Look for the signs of spring!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” Pablo Picasso
- Louisiana Boy Writes Sweet Letters About Foster Dog to Pass on to Pup’s Adopters: ‘The Best Dog’
- Meet Funky Geezer – The 72-Year-Old Musician Who’s Become A TikTok Star (See the video below!)
- Optimistic Men Have a Better Shot at Less-Stressful, Healthy Aging, Finds New Study
- –Ohio vodka maker to donate sales to Ukraine
- 99-year-old WWII veteran launches career as children’s book author: ‘Reading is a foundation’
- Airbnb is Setting Up 100,000 Refugees From Ukraine With Free Housing
- How I Keep Birthday Traditions Alive for My Brother With Down Syndrome During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.