Happy Saturday! Anyone can make a difference where they live.
Today is “The Stars and Stripes Forever” Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Accept life as it is. Then work to make it the way you want it to be.” Cindy Francis
- Scuba Divers Remove More Than 25,000 Pounds of Debris From Lake Tahoe
- Georgia police officer saves life of toddler who stopped breathing: ‘An angel sent here from God’
- Memory Loss Was Reversed in Mice Using a Brain Liquid From Younger Peers in ‘Groundbreaking’ Study
- 63 Third-Grade Students In Arizona Surprised With A Full-Ride Scholarship To College
- –Anonymous donor clears the entire student debt of Texas college graduates
- Nonspeaking student with autism gives moving commencement speech
- A passenger with no flying experience landed a plane at a Florida airport after the pilot became incapacitated
- Handheld Device Painlessly Identifies Skin Cancer Without Biopsy Scars
- Marine Surprises Little Brother
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.