Happy Sunday! You can make a difference.
It is Loving Day.
Unless you know, well, you may not know. This day has historical meaning. Check it out in the box below.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” Leonardo da Vinci
- MHS Senior with no legs walks across stage at graduation, receives thunderous applause
- Cop throws ball with school kids
- Couple Brings Uber Driver To Garth Brooks Concert After Learning She’s A Huge Fan
- New York Woman Finds Her Lost Dachshund — in Hilary Swank’s Lap
- Spokane news anchor’s tie collection giveaway blows up into nationwide phenomenon
- Dave Ramsey-Be Vigilant About Insurance
- Out And About (#6), Comfort And Pleasure By Erik Willis
- -Tom Brady dyes his hair orange for charity campaign
- Meet the American who invented the ‘clean, wholesome’ corn dog
- Guy Finds Lost Wedding Ring and Delivers to Honeymoon Couple Using a LEGO Man With Metal Detector
- Jennifer Lopez on ‘GMA’: “I really just want to savor the moment”
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.