Make your Monday amazing! Change the world with a smile and kindness!
Today is Send a Card to a Friend Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. Knowing what must be done does away with fear.” Rosa Parks
- The Eyeharp allows disabled musicians to play using just their eyes
- 80-Year-Old Man Walks Through Blizzard To Rescue Stranded Motorists
- –Grandmother surprised at Disney’s Magic Kingdom by family for her 70th birthday
- Amazon Delivery Driver Shovels Snow For 90-Year-Old Woman
- Kindergarten Kids Had Never Seen Snow So Florida Teacher Gets Sister to Ship a Snowman, ‘It’s Here!’
- Dog bakery offers treats for pups and skills for people with disabilities
- The Special Olympics Penguin Plunge Is Coming
- Good Businesses Are Good Business
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.