Happy Friday! Today is National Fun at Work Day! You can make your workplace a better place.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“If you want to find happiness, find gratitude.” Steve Maraboli
- Redwood Forest in California Is Returned to Native Tribes
- Following his autism diagnosis, an engineer in Seattle dedicated himself to persuading over 250 companies to actively recruit autistic & neurodiverse tech workers
- ‘I played the game’: N.Y. grandmother leads police to attempted scammer
- Free N95 masks are arriving at pharmacies and grocery stores. Here’s how to get yours
- WWII veteran celebrates 100th birthday with a dance: ‘I just couldn’t sit still’
- Little Girl Takes Her First Steps After Doctors Said She Would Never Walk On Her Own
- How Does the Brain Perceive Mountain Vistas or Passing Clouds as Beautiful?
- 11-Year-Old Arkansas Boy Wins Mullet Competition, Donates Earnings to Foster Care
- –Babies Use Kissing and Sharing Their Food as Signals to Interpret Their Social World, Says New Study
- Patrick Mahomes pauses celebration to praise opposing quarterback: ‘This is who he is’
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.