Today is…National Hamburger Day
“Don’t think about what might go wrong, think about what could be right.”
- Indiana firefighters ‘rescue’ prosthetic leg worth $20G
- Florida TV Reporter Diagnosed With Cancer is Forever Grateful to Viewer Who Spotted a Lump on Her Neck
- They have been married 46 years and just overcame COVID-19, cancer and chemo together
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )