Happy Sunday! Kudos to all the parents of pets.
National Pet Parent’s Day!
Celebrate the day with your pet! Take them to their favorite place, play with them, and give them treats. If you don’t have a pet, today is an excellent day to look into becoming a pet parent! ?
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Be gentle first with yourself if you wish to be gentle with others.” Lama Yeshe
- Lasagna Love Feeds 850,000 And Proves Effect of Kindness
- You Can Have More Than One
- Spencer the beloved therapy dog named “official dog of the Boston Marathon” after battling cancer
- Weekly Wanderings In New England
- Police Officer Gets Mom a New Car Seat after Accident.
- Teacher Creates ‘Kindness Crew’ To Inspire Students To Spread Kindness
- Barbara Bush reveals her dad’s cute nickname for his namesake granddaughter
- Scientists Powering Tesla on 9,400-mile journey With Rolled-up Printed Solar Panels
- 13-year-old starting Ph.D program in Theoretical Physics after obtaining bachelor’s degree
- –Mom returns from deployment, surprises daughter teaching class
- Woman Opens ‘Honest’ Auto Shop With On-Site Nail Salon
- Community Raises $157K for WWII Vet Whose Home Burned Down: ‘There’s a Lot of Good People in This World’
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.