Happy Thursday! Make a difference. Pay it forward!
Today is International Pay it Forward Day!
How to Observe
Take part in the day by doing between one and three good deeds without asking for anything in return, but instead telling the recipient to “pay it forward.” You could mark off each deed on an official International Pay it Forward Day card and hand the card off to the recipient of your act. If you aren’t sure what type of acts of kindness or good deeds to do, the official website for the day has ideas for individuals, teachers, and businesses that you could explore. As an individual, you could also fill out an interest form, share your International Pay it Forward Day story, and obtain a proclamation in your city, state, or country. You could read Pay It Forward, watch its film adaptation, and become involved with the Pay It Forward Foundation. Follow the International Pay it Forward Day Facebook page for up-to-date information about the day.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” Nido R Qubein
- Lottery winner who gave away half of £115m fortune ‘addicted’ to helping
- Tennessee firefighters rescue man stuck on lift 50 feet in air
- New Hydrogen Fuel Cells Use Cheap Iron Instead of Costly Platinum for Green Vehicles
- Want Some Fun? Throw An Axe!
- Teach Them, Don’t Enable Them
- -Veteran Receives Electric Car From Organization That Donates Cars To Veterans
- Man Overcomes Addiction, Homelessness, Opens ‘Little Barbershop of Horrors’
- Family’s New Puppy is Seriously a Golden – After Digging Up Rare Coins Worth $8k
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.