Resolve the issue. Change the world.
Today is Conflict Resolution Day.
Observing Conflict Resolution Day
Conflict Resolution Day is observed officially by organizations, businesses, and government agencies all over the world.
It’s also observed by individuals who want to get better with their interpersonal conflict resolution. A word about this day can be spread using the hashtag #ConflictResolutionDay on social media.
Your daily thought!
“One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” Paulo Coelho
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- MacKenzie Scott gives the Girl Scouts nearly $85 Million
- Patriots, Robert Kraft sent gift to first female to score touchdown in Massachusetts high school’s history
- Cute Dog Walking Around Golf Course has Collected 6,000 Lost Golf Balls Which Are Donated to Charities
- Anna May Wong will become the first Asian American to be on U.S. currency
- –A ‘game-changer’ for millions of Americans: You can now buy hearing aids over the counter
- Tiny Robots Have Successfully Cleared Pneumonia From The Lungs of Mice
- Kids in foster care see dreams come true, thanks to New Jersey nonprofit One Simple Wish
- More Physical Activity, Less Screen Time Linked to Better Executive Function in Toddlers
- Are Rage Rooms Really Good For You? By Dr. John Delony
- Pink Pint Nights In Windham And Cheshire Counties
- Interview With Mary Leighton, The Commentator Ninja
- Help! I Am Behind On Everything! – Dave Ramsey
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Ad Abundant Grace Fellowship Church
Abundant Grace Fellowship Church is a “grace based” fellowship that believes in the finished work of
Helping bring positivity to the world; one person, one community at a time.
Ad Ted Mann-Musician