Happy Tuesday! Smile and let’s change the world
It is National Smile Day.
You’ve probably heard that it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile. But, somehow, over the years, most people tend to forget this. Babies smile about 400 times a day, while the average adult only smiles 20 times. Today is a day to fix this and to smile as much as possible.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Whatever your goal in life, unless you develop a great urgency, what could be near will be far away.” Sadhguru
- High schoolers step in to help after 6th grader says no one signed his yearbook
- Like The Linda Lindas, this teen girl band in Benin makes you dance — and think
- Painter is Brightening City’s Drab and Neglected Streets Transforming Them into a Rainbow
- –King County Metro is bringing back a program that will help people get out of the city and get them outdoors at popular hiking trails throughout the county during the summer months ahead.
- 31-Year-Old Man Invited 89-Year-Old Neighbour To Live With Him To Spend Her Last Days In Company
- Santa Rosa 17-year-old veteran fund raiser feeding those in need
- Drug Combination Lowers Risk of Asthma Attacks By 24% ‘This Represents a Paradigm Shift’
- Ransomware demands acts of kindness to get your files back
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.