Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today is… Checklist Day
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Meet the Toronto carpenter building insulated, mobile shelters for homeless people this winter
- Meet the woman who’s mowing lawns for free during the pandemic
- D.C. woman, 90 (former ballerina), watches gym classes from her window all day. When the gym found out, they painted her a mural.
Person in police custody donates lottery winnings to department, tells officers to buy ‘decent coffee’
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )
Thank these advertisers for their support of Positive News For You, by letting them know you appreciate them. (And spending money with them doesn’t hurt either!)