No business will move ahead without a vision. My challenge is to get things down so others can see.
I am an optimist. No doubt about it. I have the energy and the drive. I think there are a lot of things that can be done. I want to do them all, but I want to do them well.
I thought I would put out some of the places I would like to be and what that looks like.
I want the positive news to appear everywhere and that people would begin to see how great their own community is.
So here is my 15-day old thinking and my “I want” thoughts.
- I want to provide a venue for the most positive stories that can be found.
- I want to find writers who will see the silver lining and reveal it.
- I want a photography section where people can receive inspiration and peace from wonderful photography.
- I want a video section of positive news and stories.
- I want a podcast section of daily positive news (And more!) that folks will be able to listen to on their devices.
- I want to develop a program for sharing the wealth amongst the writers, photographers, videographers and voice people.
- I want categories that will talk about “paying it forward”, unsung heroes and people of positivity. (Okay, maybe a cute baby or pet section, but that will be on someone else!)
- I want sections that show positive news in Sports, Schools, the Workplace and more!
- I want contests for people to find positive news; create positive news; “pay it forward”; unsung heroes and more.
- I want writing contests for young and old.
- I want to develop a network of supporters and businesses who know there is a positive change out there.
- I want to develop a business directory of businesses who support, promote and participate.
- I want to develop a line of hats, jackets and jerseys, decals and more to help folks share our mission.
- I want Positive News For You events that will promote positivity in different locations.
- I want and would appreciate it if you would add your value to the mix.
These ideas are what help me to overcome the timed where things do not work out the way I planned.
I think we can change our families, our communities, our states and our nation.
If not here, then where?
In the words of Mikey in Goonies…”The next time you see sky, it’ll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it’ll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the bestest stuff for us. But right now they gotta do what’s right for them, ’cause it’s their time. Their time, up there. Down here it’s our time. It’s our time down here. That’s all over the second we ride up Troy’s bucket.”
This is our time…
If this resonates with you consider one of the Support buttons to the right.
We would love to hear from you!
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]