Today is the 30th of September.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- A Man In Puerto Rico Is Filming People To Let Relatives Know They’re OK After Hurricane Maria
- Sharpstown HS wins $100,000 for new sports equipment
- Customer sparks chain reaction of kindness at McDonald’s drive-thru (one of my faves!!!)
- CONGRESSMAN SCALISE DECLARES HIS SURVIVAL A MIRACLE FROM GOD
- Female high school quarterback throws TD on 1st pass in varsity game
- Great Barrier Reef starts to recover after severe coral bleaching, survey of sites between Cairns and Townsville shows
- Tesla Sends Hundreds of Batteries to Puerto Rico
- Head of military academy shuns racism in powerful message to cadets
- A kid walked into a GameStop wearing a Kaepernick jersey. Two NFL players bought him an Xbox.
- 15-year-old donates over $10,000 to hospital on his birthday
- Yoshimoto Kogyo comedians team up with Fukushima to restore disaster-hit scenic rail line
- USNS Comfort €œfloating hospital€ship headed for Puerto Rico to provide aide
- Chardon middle-schooler with cerebral palsy scores touchdown
- Barking dog credited with alerting residents to burning apartments in W. Seattle
- A mother’s love: Female cop breastfeeds suspect’s hungry baby, wins the internet
- Documentary reveals donkeys as humble, dignified beasts, despite abuse
- Conservationists Excited to Find Surviving Barbuda Warblers on Devastated Island
- Teammates’ moment shows brotherhood has no bounds
- New Jersey man giving ‘doomsday’ supplies to Puerto Rico
- Canada set to remove drunk canoeing as an impaired driving offence
- Singing train announcer lights up Richmond station
- A nurse, who was out shopping, jumps in to deliver a baby at Target
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]