Gather the family!
Today is Family Day!
How to Observe Family Day
As a parent or parents, set aside each day for simple and small connections with your children, to create a strong relationship with them and help their development. Some ideas on how to connect would be to eat a meal with them, play a game with them, do another activity as a family, and to talk to them about their day. Further resources such as a parent toolkit are available on the Family Day website. While celebrating, you could take a family photo and share it on social media with the hashtag #MyFamilySelfie. Family Day is just one day of the year, but the act of making connections to build family relationships should be a process.
Your daily thought!
“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” Aristotle
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- John Cena breaks Make-A-Wish record after granting hundreds of wishes
- Insect protein maker raises $250 million in funding round
- Top 10 Childish Things Grown Men Still Do — And Still Enjoy Doing
- New Scoliosis Brace that Grows With Patients Wins Dyson Award For Grad Student Who Wants to Make a Difference
- –Colorado Man Makes Benches for Bus Stops That Don’t Have Them: James Warren has hand-crafted eight benches and counting from scrap construction wood he finds in dumpsters, and puts then them at seatless bus stops throughout Denver
- This 34-Year-Old Quit His Engineering Job to Open a Bakery in New York City—Now, It Brings in $128,000 a Month
- These Neighbors Helped Save Ranch Animals During a Wildfire—and Made Coulterville, California the Nicest Place in America
- Researchers uncover how to 3D-print one of the strongest stainless steels
- American dream realized: Carlos Castro fled a bloody civil war to start a new life for his family
- Mom Says Her Baby Boy’s Sight Was Saved by Message from a Stranger Who Spotted Abnormality on TikTok
- A Boy With Cancer Asked To See Monsters. 1,000 People Showed Up In Costumes
- Hanging Out At The Winchester Pickle Festival
- After The Interview. Why Following Up Is So Important With Ken Coleman
- HS Students: Increase Your Productivity With 3 Easy Steps By Kristina Ellis
- Use The Momentum To Win The Game- Dave Ramsey
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?