Positive News Stories to start your day! (Moment Of Frustration)
Today Is International Moment of Frustration Scream Day
This is a day where people let out their frustrations all around the world. People do this by going outside when it’s noon in Greenwich, England, and screaming for thirty seconds. The goal is for everyone to feel better afterwards, but the creators of the day also fear that the screaming may cause the earth to fall off its orbit. The day was created by Ruth and Thomas Roy of Wellcat Holidays, and it is co-sponsored by something called the Low Thresholders of the Earth League.
How to Observe International Moment of Frustration Scream Day
Celebrate the day by going outside wherever your are when it is noon in Greenwich, England, and scream at the top of your lungs for thirty seconds. Hopefully you feel better afterwards and have let out your deepest frustrations. Indeed, there is some evidence that screaming may let off some steam and relieve stress. Sponsor
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
Let go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong.
- A group of California inmates just earned bachelor’s degrees while behind bars
- “I received a terminal diagnosis, then completed an Ironman”
- UCLA finds a visit from human-controlled robot encourages a positive outlook and improves medical interactions for hospitalized children.
- Woman who was once homeless gives back to others through booming baked goods business
- –Jeff Bezos Ex-Wife Mackenzie Scott donates 1.7 Billion to HBCU’s, 2.7 Billion to Charities and Covid Relief
- At this Fort Worth lunch spot, customers pay what they can and everyone gets fed – Taste Community Restaurant: Nearly 100,000 meals served
- PANDEMIC RAMBLINGS-EAST COAST TOUR By Zoe Fortenberry
- Dave Says-Hope Is A Good Thing
- Going In Style with Ken Coleman
- Eyegores Odditorium & Monster Museum by Sharon Black
- Ft. Larned is 150 Years Old by Sharon Black
- 4 Bad Spending Habits You Need to Break Today By Rachel Cruze
- Dealing with Disappointment By Dr. John Delony
- Have You Heard of These 3 Businesswomen in History? By Christy WrightHave You Heard of These 3 Businesswomen in History? By Christy Wright
- 3 Ways to Survive the Real Estate Gold Rush By George Kamel
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! ?)