Happy Friday! Let them go?
Today is Forgive Your Foe Friday!
Forgive yourself when you make a mistake.
- Consume positive & uplifting content every day.
- Try deep breathing or meditating to clear your mind.
- Don’t hold a grudge.
- Practice thinking good thoughts, not hateful ones.
- Try to make sense of what happened.
- Being able to forgive is very difficult, but putting effort into learning to forgive is worthwhile. Holding a grudge is bad for your health and the recipients.
- Be the first to make the move towards reconciliation. If your attemps fail, at least you tried.
- Look for insightful books on the topic of forgiving. This may be an excellent source of help for you.
- As difficult as this may be, try to put yourself in the offenders shoes. Try to understand what could have made he/she behave this way. Could it be a horrible childhood which they endured? Could it be abuses which they themselves have suffered? I am not trying to excuse them, but just trying to understand why they would behave a certain way. Believe it or not it may help you to be able to release the anger and start the process of forgiving. Never allow any abuses towards you to continue. Seek help, and avoid the offender at all costs! You are worth your weight in gold, and you do not deserve to be made a victim!
Your daily thought!
“It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” Oprah Winfrey
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- A Startup Is Using Recycled Plastic to 3D Print Tiny $25,000 Prefabricated Homes in LA
- North Carolina Cat Café Celebrates 1,000 Adoptions
- Therapists Trace So Many Mental Health Problems Back To A Simple Premise: Be Nicer To Yourself
- –How an Apache pro skater and Tony Hawk’s foundation are bringing a skate park to Arizona
- These Veterans Have Found a Post-Service Mission: Beekeeping. Through Houston-based nonprofit Hives for Heroes, veterans trade their uniforms for bee suits, work to save pollinators, and learn mindfulness.
- LA Startup Is Using Recycled Plastic to 3D Print Prefab Homes
- More Black-owned businesses coming to Nashville
- Pennsylvania emotional support alligator is up for ‘America’s Favorite Pet’
- An Uber Driver Pulled Over Mid-Ride To Rescue People From A Burning Building
- Archaeologists Found a Perfectly Preserved 1,500 Year Old Arrow Inside a Glacier
- A new street sign to protect a boy with autism is helping this family ‘feel included’
- A Motorcycle Ride And Elm City Brewing For Lunch
- Finding Great Food In The Monadnock Region – Discover Your New Culinary Journey
- Chamber Podcast With Cheetah Design Studio
- 3 Tips To Help Your Kids Crush College By Kristina Ellis
- Do I Need A Will Or A Trust?- Dave Ramsey
- How To Save Money On Back-To-School Shopping By Rachel Cruze
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!National Eat a Peach Day