Happy Saturday! Words are extremely powerful.
Today is Speak Kind Words Saturday!
Words are extremely powerful. They can make us or break us & hurt or heal other people. Think before you speak or press send. You cannot take your words back! Once blurted out, they can destroy a person’s self esteem and self worth. Unkind words can create hate and malice. Cynicism is destructive. Watch what you say.
- Don’t text anything that you wouldn’t want everybody to read.
- Think twice before you say something you will regret later.
- A kind word is never wasted.
- Bite your tongue before you allow an unkind comment to flow out.
- Be aware of not only what you say but how you say it.
- Do not gossip.
- If you speak out to hurt someone, remember, what goes around comes around. Be ready to get it back ten fold.
- Try not to curse and use foul language, especially around children or in public places.
Your daily thought!
“It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” Oprah Winfrey
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- 92-year-old grandma and grandson are on a mission to visit every US national park together
- LAPD bodycam shows officer save child who was not breathing
- Scientists Invent Ultra-Thin Battery-Like Device that Generates Electricity from Air Moisture—Perfect for Health Monitors
- -A Startup Is Using Recycled Plastic to 3D Print Tiny $25,000 Prefabricated Homes in LA
- North Carolina Cat Café Celebrates 1,000 Adoptions
- Therapists Trace So Many Mental Health Problems Back To A Simple Premise: Be Nicer To Yourself
- A Motorcycle Ride And Elm City Brewing For Lunch
- Finding Great Food In The Monadnock Region – Discover Your New Culinary Journey
- Chamber Podcast With Cheetah Design Studio
- 3 Tips To Help Your Kids Crush College By Kristina Ellis
- Do I Need A Will Or A Trust?- Dave Ramsey
- How To Save Money On Back-To-School Shopping By Rachel Cruze
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!National Eat a Peach Day