Did you know today is “Random Acts Of Kindness” Day?
Let’s change the world with a positive outlook & purposeful acts to make things better!
These little bears are looking for a home!
Are you watching the Olympics?
Let’s Talk PINK
(Not the singer at the Super Bowl, though she had a great performance, despite recovering from the flu.)
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
I am looking to find a child or a teen who is stuck in a hospital bed who would be excited to get a card or two to brighten their day!
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Food Establishments Changing Communities
- Words, Actions, and Deeds Change Everything
- €˜Sad’ Dog Looking For Kids to Read to Him is Now All Booked Up
- NYPD Officers Help Shelter Pup Find ‘The One’ on Valentine’s Day
- Memphis teen creates subscription box to inform, inspire African-American girls
- Frustrated judge demands O.C. find shelter for homeless being evicted from camps
- Italy’s country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Gen Z will demand more organic, better-for-you and globally-inspired food and beverage, Acosta says
- Cops: School attack plot foiled by grandmother’s tip about student’s disturbing writings
- Couple Who Lost Everything In A Wildfire Wins $1 Million Lottery
- Lone cheerleader joined by rival squad in heartwarming video
- Tampa Man Honored for Generous Lifetime of Blood Donations
- Madison firefighters rescue dog trapped in dry well for 4 days
- Man Demonstrates How Textbooks Can Save A Life During A School Shooting
- After seeing ‘something weird’ in the snow, trucker embarks on unusual rescue
- Afghan province declared landmine-free after 10-year clearance drive
- Winter Olympics 2018: Mexican cross-country skier finishes last but raises the roof with heartwarming celebrations
- These Are the Heroes of the Florida School Shooting
- The Rescue Dogs of the World Are Finally Getting Their Own Westminster
- Dumped in a Box and Left to Die, Puppies Get a Second Chance Thanks to Good Samaritan
- 8-year-old boy saves classmate after she started to choke during Valentine’s Day party
- How this amputee lost a shocking 488 pounds: ‘I am alive today to encourage others’
- 8-year-old California student saves choking classmate
- Council plans free school meals all year to tackle ‘holiday hunger’
- Helping our homeless veterans find places to live
- Want Instant Pain Relief? New Report Says You Could Go For a Swim in Cold Water
- John Cena shares a special moment with Make-A-Wish kid Eyad: Raw, Feb. 12, 2018
- A Blind Veteran is Celebrating Valentine’s Day as a Newlywed After Finding Love Through Military Charity
- Senior senior takes Cottondale High School diploma at 91
- Steve Schwarzman Makes The Biggest-Ever Donation To A Public High School
- Husband and wife donate kidneys to strangers in Pinellas County
- $10M donation to Wheaton matches largest in school history
- Hear the World’s Greatest Voices Read the World’s Greatest Letters
- Hero Nation Ypsilanti raises $10K for kids to see ‘Black Panther’
- Affairs of the heart: University of Montana alum lost her husband to war but her love never died
- Edmonton woman catches purse-snatcher, returns wallet, takes thief for coffee
- Watching These Elderly Jews Have Shabbat Dinner At Wendy’s Will Make Your Week
- Giving life on a day of love: Local woman gets life-saving kidney in donation ‘chain’ of strangers
- Man Reunites With Good Samaritan Who Saved His Life When He Began Choking
- Melania Trump tells hospitalized child the best part of being first lady is meeting kids like her
- Atlanta Hawks fans having wedding tab picked up by team
- Cedar Rapids 8th grader makes more than 800 Valentines for her school
- Scientists discover the first planets outside the Milky Way €“ and there may be trillions
- She gave him a kidney. They renewed their vows atop the Empire State Building
- Artist With Down Syndrome Has Paintings and Sculptures Showcased at Tate Modern Museum
- California woman grabs millionth cigarette butt
- Couple who lost everything in fire wins $1 million lottery
- Fire service introduces pet oxygen masks on all engines
- A GoFundMe page for Parkland shooting victims raises more than $100,000 in one day
- As More Americans Rely on Charity to Pay Medical Bills, Local Seattle News Station Buys and Forgives $1 Million of Debt
- Teen leaps off train platform, saves toddler from tracks in Milan
- Couple who met at Hawks’ ‘Swipe Right Night’ to wed at Philips Arena
- Hawaiian Airlines flight attendant soothes crying child on late-night flight
- Limerick ‘dishwasher man’ presented with 10-year supply of tablets
- The good news is … people like to read good news
- FDA Approves €˜Breakthrough’ Blood Test for Detecting Concussion €” Will Save Money and Cut Radiation Exposure
- Alzheimer’s Disease is Completely Reversed by Removing Just One Enzyme, Says New…
- Basketball Team Has Only 1 Cheerleader So Opposing Squad Learns Her Routine and Joins Her
- Portugal tourist arrivals spike 12 percent to new record in 2017
- Women Encircle a Crying Mom Whose Toddler Was Having a Meltdown at the Airport
- Actor Luke Wilson Hailed as €˜Hero’ For His Quick Actions Following a Car Crash
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
Have you read our article on this project?
Give $5? (If you would like to give more, click on the donation button to the right. Or just change the number of items. Depending on the donation amount, I do have some gifts.)
[wp_cart_button name=”Donation of $5″ price=”5″]
Buy A Bear For A Child-Your purchase will go to a child.
[wp_cart_button name=”A Bear For A Child” price=”15″]
- Books from author Lee Johndrow
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”February 17″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]