(Snow in the Northeast!)
Keep us on top
Let’s Talk PINK
(Not the singer at the Super Bowl, though she had a great performance, despite recovering from the flu.)
You want to be watching for a special program coming from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
I am posting a story about a teen with autism who was inundated with cards. Last year I wrote about a young man with cancer who wanted Halloween cards as it was the last holiday he would see. Overwhelmed with responses.
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Check out our Valentines Day Specials ¤¤¤¤¤
- Bear Project Challenges
- Food Establishments Changing Communities
- Words, Actions, and Deeds Change Everything
- The uplifting story of missing weddings rings, a Facebook group and an expecting mom
- Dalton toddler named annual Gerber spokesbaby
- Preschool teacher inspires a student to embrace her natural hairstyle
- The Koreans who cheer for Canada (and China and Russia and Japan)
- China is Reassigning 60,000 Troops to Plant Trees
- Dunkin’ Donuts to stop using foam cups by 2020
- Cancer breakthroughs are bringing more good news to people
- Korean War veteran donates 30th gallon of blood
- Columbus Jeopardy contestant donates prize to group fighting infant mortality
- Eight-year-old creates bookmark guide on how to talk to someone who stammers
- First Ever Outer Space Badminton Match Played Among Cosmonauts And Astronauts Aboard The ISS
- Thrilled Toddler Yells €˜Dad!’ After Adoption Decree is Announced
- Cell Phone Kid at last night’s Super Bowl is now the internet’s newest meme
- Off-duty NJ state trooper saves choking infant after neighbor seeks help
- The shopping center dedicated to repaired and recycled goods
- Brain tumor survivor finds new life in bachelor pad
- Fans are in Hysterics
- She’s busy. She’s happy. She’s having fun. And she’s now 100 years old
- Scientists awarded for their €˜pioneering’ mobile app to combat illegal logging
- Lucky Marylander wins Ravens seats for next 20 years
- Downtown LA meters will accept donations for homeless outreach program
- Omaha elementary school custodian honored for finding lost puppy
- Conn. Teacher Speechless When Military Husband Surprises Her at School
- Through bereavement and beyond
- Former Marine saves mother, dog after all 3 fall into freezing pond
- Kitten Meows Nonstop for His Sister so Woman Comes Back to Shelter to Find Her.
- US Postal Service to unveil Mister Rogers stamp next month
- Marvel icon Stan Lee is home from the hospital and €˜feeling great’
- The story of a 10-year-old has gone viral for a special reason
- Fourteenth time the charm? Mother of 13 sons expecting another child
- Watch World’s Tallest Man and Shortest Woman Meet For the First Time
- Sharing the love: Valentines pour in for children in hospital
- Internet Falls in Love With Wholesome Dad Who Hides $20 Whenever He Visits Daughter’s Home
- Off-duty N.J. State Police trooper saves choking infant
- 9 Super Bowl Ads That Will Inspire Your Day and Make You Laugh Out Loud
- School-based aquaculture programs provide hands-on lessons
- Mom Ends Up Marrying Stranger She Thought Was Trying To Kidnap Her Kids During a Blizzard
- ‘Gives me hope’: Police help teen after lacrosse gear stolen
- Former Eagles Player Was Traded Last Year And It Saved His Life. The Eagles’ Owner Is Giving Him A Ring
- Texas middle school student drives school bus to safety after driver has medical emergency
- Doctors in Colorado prescribe books to children to boost literacy skills
- Blind man with fear of dogs to get helpful and small €˜guide horse’
- Girl Scouts Selling Cookies at Pot Dispensaries is Genius
- Hero donates 200 bottles of water to patients after huge mains leak
- Drake donates $25,000 to Miami high school, gives $50,000 scholarship to college student
- Surgery helped him lose almost 500 pounds. Now insurance won’t help remove excess skin.
- Falcon Heavy: Elon Musk’s giant SpaceX rocket makes triumphant launch
- Women’s suffrage: Labour will pardon suffragettes convicted while fighting for right to vote, says Jeremy Corbyn
- ISPs must follow net neutrality in New Jersey, governor declares
- I Was a Homeless Teen Who Became an Award-Winning Wedding Photog
- From Foster Child to Ministry: DiPina to Bring Powerful Message to CHHSM Opening Worship and Consecration of UCC’s Deaconess Center for Child Well-Being in St. Louis
- 16-Year-Old LGBT Activist Publishing Anti-Bullying Teacher’s Guide
- How Des Moines schools’ new director reinvented the school lunch
- Watching David Attenborough documentaries just as good for you as mindfulness, study finds
- As cocoa and coffee wilt, Cameroon’s farmers spice up their harvest
- Make-A-Wish grants moon flight for 4yo Dwayne Franke who lives with epilepsy
- Scientists Find Chemical That Regrows Hair at Record Rate €“ And it Happens to Be in McDonald’s Fries
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
Have you read our article on this project?
Give $5? (If you would like to give more, click on the donation button to the right. Or just change the number of items. Depending on the donation amount, I do have some gifts.)
[wp_cart_button name=”Donation of $5″ price=”5″]
Buy A Bear For A Child-Your purchase will go to a child.
[wp_cart_button name=”A Bear For A Child” price=”15″]
- Books from author Lee Johndrow
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”February 8″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]