Today is As Young as You Feel Day! I feel super young myself!
€œDon’t blame others as an excuse for you not working hard enough.€
- WWII vet brings the mission to honor Gold Star Families to Hawaii
- Bombshells and Brews Introduces New Charity Beer
- AEG Chairman Phil Anschutz Donates $1 Million to Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Dakota Layers donates thousands of eggs to Feeding South Dakota
- Predators cleared from another New Zealand island
- My wife gave her boss the gift of life: her kidney
- Sunken US Warship Found 76 Years After Infamous WWII Tragedy
- The doctor dressed as Chewbacca tells a boy he’s getting a new heart
- 10 things you should never share on social media
- A puppy was trapped in a Riverview storm drain with rain on the way
- 79-year-old ballet dancer finds way to live out childhood dream
- ‘He’s just so loving’: Emaciated dog finds home
- Cat missing for 14 years reunited with the owner at Humane Society of the Treasure Coast
- Male Birth Control Pill Offers €˜Unprecedented’ Results
- After Spending Years Trying to Cut Autistic Boy’s Hair, Compassionate Barber Has Breakthrough
Lisa Ann McKenzie has spent the last two years trying to cut the hair of a 10-year-old boy with autism – and not only has her most recent breakthrough resulted in a successful haircut for the boy, but it has also led dozens of other special needs kids to her chair as well. McKenzie first met…
- Watch: Channel 4 series sheds light on Steve, who creates prosthetic limbs for kids for free
- Sir David Attenborough joins ‘The Trash Isles’ campaign
- The decades-long quest to end drought (and feed millions) by taking the salt out of seawater
- Extraterrestrial blood may save lives of pet cats on Earth
- ‘Stranger Things’ Stars Come To The Rescue After No One Attends Boy’s Birthday Party
- Mom Of Gerber Baby With Down Syndrome: ‘The World Is Full Of Love’
- This college wants to be the first 100% renewable campus in the U.S.
- Bus Driver Has Been Stopping to Feed Stray Dog Every Day for the Last 2 Years
- National Down Syndrome Society Scholarship Winner’s Dreams Come True!
- Pets living on the street get help from a veterinarian
- San Francisco becomes first major U.S. city to ban fur sales
- Former Make-A-Wish patient now a doctor at the same hospital that treated her
- Designer donates proceeds of jewelry sales to help needy kids
- Disney cast members give lost toy fun adventure
- A perfect match: Husband donates kidney to his wife on their 23rd anniversary
- Her remarkable ability with sharks allows for a hands-on approach toward helping them
- Survivor of Childhood Sexual Abuse to Run 3,000 Miles to Raise Funds for Other Victims
- Macular degeneration: ‘I’ve been given my sight back’
- Arma 3 developer donates $176,000 to International Committee of the Red Cross
- Missing Girl Walks into North Sacramento Business Asking for Help
- 100-year-old Dallas man races into the record books
- L.A. Lawmakers Pledge to Build 222 Units for Homeless Residents in Each District
- Aussie miraculously wakes up after his life support was turned off
- Italy opens 1,000 hidden cultural treasures to the public this weekend
- This Woman Rescued A Bumblebee Queen And Now They’re Inseparable
- Why Smiling Is Good for You – and Five Guaranteed Grins on World Happiness Day
- Safe New Stem Cell Treatment Restores Some Vision, Says Study
- When Woman Leaves Giant Sign For Thief Who Stole Her Bike, People Start Knocking on Her Door
When a thief stole Amanda Needham’s bike from the front of her home, she left a giant angry sign in its place as an expression of frustration. Though she was not expecting anything to come from the sign, she was surprised when it spurred several strangers to knock on her door. Needham’s trusty bike was stolen…
- Girl told she was €˜paralyzed’ defies doctors to run, dance and swim
- Ava DuVernay to Direct DC’s Superhero Epic €˜New Gods’
- Why this man is running marathons backwards
- This Inspiring Organization Builds Tiny Houses for Homeless Veterans
- Salvation Army opens 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store
- Lost, starving lamb finds new home with grandparents
- €˜I was a multimillionaire – then I gave my fortune away’
- A Young Man Tells A Veteran ‘I’m Grateful For You’ And Pays For His Items At Walmart
- The Public Tells Hollywood Once More: We Want Faith-Based Films
- She was the only woman in this photo of 38 scientists. 47 years later, she’s been identified
- Volkswagen to build new SUV at Chattanooga plant
- Barber in Australia cuts autistic boy’s hair after trying for years; trains her staff to do the same
- Mothers of children with Down Syndrome create moving ‘Carpool Karaoke’ lip sync video
- ‘Little Boxes’ in Burlington Offer Socks, Hats and Goodwill
- Online appeal raises $8,000 for first bombing victim’s wife, daughter
- The drug addict who became a judge
- Inspiring Story Of OYO Rooms Founder, Ritesh Agarwal – From A College Drop Out To Millionare
- US kids’ doodles of scientists reveal changing gender stereotypes
- Maui Humane Society receives $1 million to help homeless animals
- An 8 year old girl that suffered from stroke dies and her parents donate her body organs to save the lives of four people in need
- Air Georgian announces employee tuition assistance program
- Ford in talks to buy Michigan Central Depot
- The 10 Friendliest Cities in the U.S.
- 101-year-old woman recalls saving lives as volunteer firefighter
- Young American with autism earns a Rhodes scholarship
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles – Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”March 22″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]