Today is OK Day!
What do we really think this means? OK Day was created by Allan Metcalf, the author of OK: The Improbable Story of America’s Greatest Word, and was first held in 2011. Metcalf said “OK” may be the most important American word.
€œIf you want something you’ve never had, you must be
willing to do something you’ve never done.€
- How Giving the Basics is changing lives with deodorant, soap, toothpaste €” not food
- Officers Save Choking Baby’s Life by Side of Road
- Wisconsin firefighters save kitten using tiny oxygen mask
- DC designers give away free sleeping bags to homeless
- Robot Becomes Part of the Community After Easing Daily Burden of Water Collection in Remote Village
- For Blind Gamers, Equal Access to Racing Video Games
- Dog Sniffs Out Owner’s Skin Cancer Just Months After Being Rescued from Shelter
- Watch the Emotional Trailer for the New Documentary About Fred Rogers
- This Woman Says A Car Crash Saved Her Life
- This Pollution-Gobbling City Bench Can Absorb as Many Toxins as 275 Trees
- Phoenix breaking barriers as only major city with women as police, fire chiefs
- Teenager’s wish to be a judge for a day granted
- Baby and friendship born in spite of rare cancer diagnosis
- World Water Day 22 March
- Instead of Using Trees, Scientists Are Making Sustainable Paper Out of Manure
- Castaway, 79, who shunned society to live alone on an Italian island earns a legion of social media fans from his photos documenting solitary life
- Cops fix grieving woman’s water pump after husband dies in crash
- World’s first mass-produced, 3D-printed car is electric, looks cool and costs under $10K
- The World Added Nearly 30 Percent More Solar Energy Capacity in 2017
- Guy Runs Marathon With A New Heart, Young Organ Donor’s Dad Shows Up To Cheer Him On
- €˜I was fed up’: Mom loses jaw-dropping 205 pounds for her €˜beautiful rainbow baby’
- ‘Speaking glove’ translates sign language into speech
- Salina store clerks found a $1 million lottery ticket – then tracked down its owner
- Watch the amazing moment as a dog comforts stranger in airport
- We’re Not Spinning a Yarn Here: Knitting May Boost Health and Happiness
- Metro Germany FÃªtes Women’s Day by Giving Newborn Babies an Entrepreneurial Boost
- Starbucks Promises 100% Pay Equality for Women and Minorities
- Bombshells and Brews Introduces New Charity Beer
- AEG Chairman Phil Anschutz Donates $1 Million to Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Dakota Layers donates thousands of eggs to Feeding South Dakota
- Predators cleared from another New Zealand island
- My wife gave her boss the gift of life: her kidney
- Sunken US Warship Found 76 Years After Infamous WWII Tragedy
- The doctor dressed as Chewbacca tells a boy he’s getting a new heart
- 10 things you should never share on social media
- A puppy was trapped in a Riverview storm drain with rain on the way
- 79-year-old ballet dancer finds way to live out childhood dream
- ‘He’s just so loving’: Emaciated dog finds home
- Cat missing for 14 years reunited with the owner at Humane Society of the Treasure Coast
- Male Birth Control Pill Offers €˜Unprecedented’ Results
- After Spending Years Trying to Cut Autistic Boy’s Hair, Compassionate Barber Has Breakthrough
Lisa Ann McKenzie has spent the last two years trying to cut the hair of a 10-year-old boy with autism €“ and not only has her most recent breakthrough resulted in a successful haircut for the boy, but it has also led dozens of other special needs kids to her chair as well. McKenzie first met€¦
- Watch: Channel 4 series sheds light on Steve, who creates prosthetic limbs for kids for free
- Sir David Attenborough joins ‘The Trash Isles’ campaign
- The decades-long quest to end drought (and feed millions) by taking the salt out of seawater
- Extraterrestrial blood may save lives of pet cats on Earth
- ‘Stranger Things’ Stars Come To The Rescue After No One Attends Boy’s Birthday Party
- Mom Of Gerber Baby With Down Syndrome: ‘The World Is Full Of Love’
- This college wants to be the first 100% renewable campus in the U.S.
- Bus Driver Has Been Stopping to Feed Stray Dog Every Day for the Last 2 Years
- National Down Syndrome Society Scholarship Winner’s Dreams Come True!
- Pets living on the street get help from a veterinarian
- San Francisco becomes first major U.S. city to ban fur sales
- Former Make-A-Wish patient now a doctor at the same hospital that treated her
- Designer donates proceeds of jewelry sales to help needy kids
- Disney cast members give lost toy fun adventure
- A perfect match: Husband donates kidney to his wife on their 23rd anniversary
- Her remarkable ability with sharks allows for a hands-on approach toward helping them
- Survivor of Childhood Sexual Abuse to Run 3,000 Miles to Raise Funds for Other Victims
- Macular degeneration: ‘I’ve been given my sight back’
- Arma 3 developer donates $176,000 to International Committee of the Red Cross
- Missing Girl Walks into North Sacramento Business Asking for Help
- 100-year-old Dallas man races into the record books
- L.A. Lawmakers Pledge to Build 222 Units for Homeless Residents in Each District
- Aussie miraculously wakes up after his life support was turned off
- Italy opens 1,000 hidden cultural treasures to the public this weekend
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”March 23″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]