Today is Encourage a Young Writer Day
Do you know a young person who has a vivid imagination, maybe someone who likes to tell stories and reads a lot of books? These may be the signs of a great young writer.
I am looking for young writers interested in accentuating the positive things about life. The good things going on in their communities.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.
You are here! Save 20% on our merchandise page with this code! Code= Page Discount
€œLet go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong.€
- Woman celebrates her 106th at the keyboard
- Children with autism get airport practice run in Montreal
- New Kentucky Law Will Let Anyone Start A Home-Baking Business
- Baby’s first photos have connection to fallen soldier father
- Twin sisters’ legacy is feeding the hungry
- One of the World’s Toughest Ivory Bans is Set to Be Approved With Overwhelming Support to Save Elephants
- 17-Year-Old Cat Finds New Home After Photo Goes Viral
- Twin girls donate 50 stuffed animals to Rio Rancho Police***
- Scientists fix genetic risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease in human brain cells
- As the rainy season looms, 8-year-old doesn’t forget the homeless
- Busy bees turn Afghan schoolgirl into an entrepreneur
- Connecticut teenager building his American dream through entrepreneurship
- 14 -year-old boy who was walking just four days after breaking his neck after trampoline accident is described as a medical miracle
- She was a hungry child. Now this Raleigh-area woman wants to feed the world
- Baltimore student accepted into all eight Ivy League colleges: ‘I just felt extraordinary’
These 2 Veterans Have Spent 15,000 Hours Driving Disabled Veterans To The Hospital For Medical Treatment
- The Russo’s Market singer who captivated the Internet was accepted to Berklee College of Music
- Humboldt Broncos player Logan Boulet on life support, will donate organs
- Dogs Offer Reading Support & Comfort For Children
- Australian paraplegic climb Mount Everest in a wheelchair
- Alabama Woman Finds Message From 1982 in Diet Sunkist Bottle
- The cycling club helping homeless women regain independence
- How decision to watch an F1 race saved a Georgia family’s lives
- 2018 Radiothon Donations Top $422,000 for Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- UF will let parking violators pay fine with food donations
- Sleep out held to benefit homeless
- Moments before train crash, strangers rescue woman from car that was stuck on tracks
- City is Using $300,000 in Marijuana Tax Revenue to Fund Safe Streets Program
- This dad has been bringing his daughter’s stuffed turtle to work for 18 years. And she just found out.
- Why a 20-year-old is trying to interview every Second World War combat veteran
- Cute Kitten Joins the Ranks of Police Department
- College lacrosse player scores in her first game after leg amputation
- Boy is Finally Rescued After Spending 12 Hours in Los Angeles Sewer System
- A school surprises deserving teacher with Hall of Fame award
- Wisconsin Sheriff Discovers Letter He Got As Soldier Was Written By Deputy Now Working for Him
- Hockey community raises $2.2 million for Humboldt bus crash victims in 24 hours
- Florida man reunites with cat lost 14 years ago to hurricane
- Stem Cell Transplant Cures First Adult of Sickle Cell Disease in Canada
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
Love my Aunt Amy!
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”April 10″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]