Today is National Pet Day
Although National Pet Day is about celebrating our own pets and the joy they bring to our lives, it is also about creating public awareness about animals that currently live in shelters and rescues and are in need of a forever home.
Many of our stories include stories about pets. Lost, returned, faithful and brave. Take time to check one out.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.
You are here! Save 20% on our merchandise page with this code! Code= Page Discount
€œIf you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.€ Dr Roopleen
- 600 boxes of Girl Scout cookies are heading from SC to a warship. Here’s why
- Nun Runs 10K Race to Raise Money For Orphans: ‘I Always Run With a Rosary’
- UK Set To Ban Exporting Live Animals For Slaughter
- Alzheimer’s gene neutralised in human brain cells for the first time
- Student receives $80K surprise college scholarship
- Dad Who Made A Bionic Arm For His Son Makes Another One For A Little Girl He Saw On Facebook
- Homeless Woman Flags Man Down To Help Save Woman From Train Tracks
- 17-Year-Old Cat Finds New Home After Photo Goes Viral
- Red Cross volunteer honored for 70 years of community service
- Relative of kidney recipient calls Humboldt Broncos player Logan Boulet a hero
- NYC Monk-Turned-Artist Paints Giant Canvases on the Subway, Helps the Homeless
- Police group quickly replaces teen’s stolen wheelchair
- 111-year-old Texan, the oldest living U.S. veteran, takes his first trip on a private jet
- Now You Can Win a Ton of Free Stuff For Your Local Shelter By Teaching Your Cat to High-Five
- Marblehead pulls $1 million out of Magic Hat Thrift Shop
- Chosen family: Clayton woman adopts son after meeting his birth mother on flight
- Corals, Sponges, Underwater Canyons Get New Protections off U.S. West Coast
- Teen saves little sisters from burning house
- Portugal Generated Enough Renewable Energy to Power the Country for an Entire Month
- 15-year-old dog, found swimming in stranger’s pool, rescued by delighted Napa police
- Man Pulls Off Cheeky Dad Joke After Telling His Daughter He Learned a New Magic Trick
- The World Bank is raising $1bn to fight entrepreneurship’s gender gap
- After a digital disaster, Grade 10 students put pen to paper and write the mandatory literacy test
- Record number of organ donors in 2017
- Fairfield firefighters revive three kittens found after kitchen fire
- Russian spy: Yulia Skripal discharged from hospital
- Australian runners who waited for last competitor are ‘all class’
- €˜Daisies upon daisies’ from across the U.S. sent to cancer-fighting girl named Daisy
- Dozens Of Animals Rescued From Breeder
- Radio host helping the homeless
- Henry Ford hospital gets anonymous $20 million gift for cancer research
- Amber Heard donates divorce settlement to charity
- Kidnap victim who was held hostage for 11 years in a Cleveland House of Horrors beams as she reveals she is now happily MARRIED, tying the knot three years after she was freed from captivity
- ‘Conserveza’ beer supports San Antonio Zoo conservation efforts
- €œCheck Out€ Human Books At The Human Library!
- From Manchester United footballer to zero-waste shopkeeper
- YouTube, Google and employees donate $280,000 to San Bruno first responder initiative
- World’s oldest man reaches 112 with the help of cake and sumo wrestling
- A Grass-Roots Movement For Healthy Soil Spreads Among Farmers
- Woman buys $600 worth of Girl Scout cookies, has Scouts give them out free to strangers***
- Apple now globally powered by 100 percent renewable energy
- Children with autism get airport practice run in Montreal
- New Kentucky Law Will Let Anyone Start A Home-Baking Business
- Baby’s first photos have connection to fallen soldier father
- Twin sisters’ legacy is feeding the hungry
- One of the World’s Toughest Ivory Bans is Set to Be Approved With Overwhelming Support to Save Elephants
- 17-Year-Old Cat Finds New Home After Photo Goes Viral
- Twin girls donate 50 stuffed animals to Rio Rancho Police***
- Scientists fix genetic risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease in human brain cells
- As the rainy season looms, 8-year-old doesn’t forget the homeless
- Busy bees turn Afghan schoolgirl into an entrepreneur
- Connecticut teenager building his American dream through entrepreneurship
- 14 -year-old boy who was walking just four days after breaking his neck after trampoline accident is described as a medical miracle
- She was a hungry child. Now this Raleigh-area woman wants to feed the world
- Baltimore student accepted into all eight Ivy League colleges: ‘I just felt extraordinary’
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
Love my Aunt Amy!
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”April 11″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]