Today is Walk on Your Wild Side Day
Time’s wasting, friends. It’s high time you went out and did some things no one expects you to do. Be unpredictable for once. Go to work dressed like a gorilla, get a Master’s degree, something “they” said you’d never do.
Many of our stories include stories about people who have walked on their wild side.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.
You are here! Save 20% on our merchandise page with this code! Code= Page Discount
€œUntil you cross the bridge of your insecurities, you can’t begin to explore your possibilities.€ Tim Fargo
I am a guy who promotes businesses that do well by their clients and customers.
Part of Positive News For You is identifying businesses that do good things in their business and in their community.
A few weeks ago my purchased a new pair of walking shoes Ted’s Shoe & Sport. They offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy. My wife wore the shoes for a few weeks and was having tightness in one of the shoes. She took them in and they offered to “stretch” them. The process would take a few days.
She picked them up and voila! They are perfect.
Ted-thank you for the quality and service you offer!
And this month…
They are celebrating Autism Awareness the month of April! Go buy a shirt, and help them raise money to support Local Autism service providers! #herosofautism
- Kind-hearted bus driver offers to braid an 11-year-old girl’s hair EVERY DAY for school after her mom tragically passed away, and her father was unable to create his daughter’s favorite style
- JosÃ© AndrÃ©s: How a team of chefs fed Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria
- Sunbaking seal mistook for sheep in the British countryside
- Irish Firefighters Save Woman By Her Fingertips In River Rescue
- Single mom of 5 goes viral with law school graduation photo
- World’s largest brewer develops a greener way to put bubbles in beer
- Former combat medic honors life-saving heroic dogs
- A Better Way Around the Cardboard Sign Problem
- Volunteers Never Gave Up on Severely Injured Squirrel€”Now in a Loving Home With Hot New Wheels
- Blind artist continues to prove others wrong
- Record numbers of Blue-throated Macaws spotted
- After Anonymous Donor Picks Up Their Tab, Hockey Team Pays His Charity Forward
- Machine learning spots treasure trove of elusive viruses
- One hive at a time, backyard beekeepers try saving the world
- Brazilian Fast Food Employee Hand Feeds Man With Disabilities
- Indiana boy battling cancer for third time becomes honorary sheriff’s deputy
- UK Supermarket Chain to Ban the Use of Palm Oil From Its Line of Branded Products
- ‘It was perfect’: man proposes to girlfriend in Tribune ‘Jumble’ puzzle
- A cancer tragedy inspired one mom to help thousands of sick children
- Lacrosse player who lost her leg in moped accident scores in her first game back
- Crewman credited with saving lives as the fishing boat sank
- Retired Army general catches 877-pound bluefin tuna, breaks state record
- Canadian Hockey Bus Crash: Victim’s Donated Organs Will Save 6 Lives
- Nun Runs 10K Race to Raise Money For Orphans: ‘I Always Run With a Rosary’
- UK Set To Ban Exporting Live Animals For Slaughter
- Alzheimer’s gene neutralised in human brain cells for the first time
- Student receives $80K surprise college scholarship
- Dad Who Made A Bionic Arm For His Son Makes Another One For A Little Girl He Saw On Facebook
- Homeless Woman Flags Man Down To Help Save Woman From Train Tracks
- 17-Year-Old Cat Finds New Home After Photo Goes Viral
- Red Cross volunteer honored for 70 years of community service
- Relative of kidney recipient calls Humboldt Broncos player Logan Boulet a hero
- NYC Monk-Turned-Artist Paints Giant Canvases on the Subway, Helps the Homeless
- Police group quickly replaces teen’s stolen wheelchair
- 111-year-old Texan, the oldest living U.S. veteran, takes his first trip on a private jet
- Now You Can Win a Ton of Free Stuff For Your Local Shelter By Teaching Your Cat to High-Five
- Marblehead pulls $1 million out of Magic Hat Thrift Shop
- Chosen family: Clayton woman adopts son after meeting his birth mother on flight
- Corals, Sponges, Underwater Canyons Get New Protections off U.S. West Coast
- Teen saves little sisters from burning house
- Portugal Generated Enough Renewable Energy to Power the Country for an Entire Month
- 15-year-old dog, found swimming in stranger’s pool, rescued by delighted Napa police
- Man Pulls Off Cheeky Dad Joke After Telling His Daughter He Learned a New Magic Trick
- The World Bank is raising $1bn to fight entrepreneurship’s gender gap
- After a digital disaster, Grade 10 students put pen to paper and write the mandatory literacy test
- Record number of organ donors in 2017
- Fairfield firefighters revive three kittens found after kitchen fire
- Russian spy: Yulia Skripal discharged from hospital
- Australian runners who waited for last competitor are ‘all class’
- €˜Daisies upon daisies’ from across the U.S. sent to cancer-fighting girl named Daisy
- Dozens Of Animals Rescued From Breeder
- Radio host helping the homeless
- Henry Ford hospital gets anonymous $20 million gift for cancer research
- Amber Heard donates divorce settlement to charity
- Kidnap victim who was held hostage for 11 years in a Cleveland House of Horrors beams as she reveals she is now happily MARRIED, tying the knot three years after she was freed from captivity
- ‘Conserveza’ beer supports San Antonio Zoo conservation efforts
- €œCheck Out€ Human Books At The Human Library!
- From Manchester United footballer to zero-waste shopkeeper
- YouTube, Google and employees donate $280,000 to San Bruno first responder initiative
- World’s oldest man reaches 112 with the help of cake and sumo wrestling
- A Grass-Roots Movement For Healthy Soil Spreads Among Farmers
- Woman buys $600 worth of Girl Scout cookies, has Scouts give them out free to strangers***
- Apple now globally powered by 100 percent renewable energy
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
Love my Aunt Amy!
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”April 12″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]