Today is Teach Your Daughter to Volunteer Day
There are some proud parents out there on this day. Some of our stories talk about them.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.
€œApproach the game with no preset agendas and you’ll probably come away surprised at your overall efforts.€ Phil Jackson
- This bakery is changing the lives of military veterans in a unique way
- Their college-bound daughter was killed by a stray bullet. Then their act of kindness touched thousands.
- Md. Fire Department Rewards 9-Year-Old Who Sent Donation
- 911 calls from the chronically ill drop after Milwaukee launches community paramedic initiative
- Sweden’s government to boost spending on solar energy
- The cherry tree that has stood the test of time at its peak in Fukushima
- They called this Grade 9 girl ‘disgusting’ and ‘ugly.’ She fought back
- A fast-food employee feeds man with a disability in moving video
- Foundation turns shelter dogs into first responders
- Watch as two seals are released back into the wild in milestone moment for rescue centre
- Student vet wins Cats Protection award
- Tearful mom describes joy of seeing colorblind son experience €˜everything in Technicolor’
- Big pig rescue: Ohio firefighters pull Winnie from a cistern
- Hall of Fame QB Jim Kelly discharged from hospital
- ‘The most significant development since the safety belt’
- Theresa May announces £60 million funds to tackle the scourge of plastic in world’s oceans
- A toddler who beat cancer twice heads home after an 8-month hospital stay
- An officer is Shocked to Learn He’s Been Working Alongside a Person Who Wrote to Him in Iraq
- Where’s the beef? 9-year-old gave back in a unique way to the hospital that treated his crushed leg
- Black bear cubs rescued by Virginia trooper after mother killed in a crash
- Friends separated by the Holocaust reunite in California
- She Heard One Child’s Plea in Liberia, and it Turned into Schools for 1,500 Girls: 12 Days of Global Good
- Doctor Promised To Dance For 4-Year-Old Patient As Soon As He Was Feeling Better, And Delivers
- Strangers band together to reunite a Vet and his service dog after a car crash
- Son donates a kidney to a stranger to help save his own mom
- Device That Translates €˜Silent Speech’ Could Revolutionize the Way People Communicate
- Nevada boy sells lemonade to raise money for fallen officers, gets a surprise from the police department
- Doctors told him to check his wife into a nursing home. Instead, he wheeled her around the world
- ‘ABSOLUTELY NOT, MOTHER’: US$533M Mega Millions winner denied to mom he won jackpot
- Paola teacher using dry-erase board drawings to get students excited for school
- Why good people turn bad online
- €˜They are our salvation’: the Sicilian town revived by refugees
- €˜Wonder Boy’ From Lithuania Gets Life-Changing Surgery On Long Island
- Lost dog survives two weeks in croc-infested mangroves to reunite with family in ‘miracle’
- Chinese universities add HIV test kits to vending machines to tackle virus’ rise in taboo sex culture
- Watching birds near your home is good for your mental health
- Home Depot is Donating $50 Million to Job Training for Veterans and Disadvantaged Youth
- Humboldt Broncos GoFundMe campaign raises $10.6M, largest in Canadian history
- Local shop ‘Humboldt Florist’ receiving worldwide orders for those impacted by Humboldt Broncos bus crash
- Dog Survives Ordeal On €˜L’ Subway Line Tracks In Brooklyn
- Dying grandma was too sick to attend, so a college baseball team took the game to her
- Morning commuter helps family escape house fire
- After 105 years, Kailua woman reveals her secret to a long, happy life
- Ninth-graders at one Manhattan H.S. are getting a new kind of drug education
- Will the US regulate Facebook? Europe is about to do just that
- WHY IT MATTERS THE NEW CHARACTER ON SESAME STREET WHO HAS AUTISM IS A GIRL
- After 76 years, children Holocaust survivors reunite
- Muslim family receives donation, show of support following attack on business
- Los Angeles is Painting Streets Grey in Bid to Fight Climate Change and Spur Cooler Summer
- KC Royals sign player with autism to minor-league contract
- School bans homework in favor of family time
- Wanna play? From Special Olympics to inclusive park, Fort Mill children play together
- Humans produce new brain cells throughout their lives, say researchers
- Girl gets unforgettable ride to school on fire truck
- Daughter Helping To Find Cure After Mother Beats Breast Cancer
- Mom of 5 Tried to End it All After Devastating Loss €“ Until Pastor Randomly Reawakened Childhood Dream of Law School
- Homeless in Seattle, and Marrying Under the Overpass
- A Dutch ‘boy genius’ said he could get the ocean to clean itself. Turns out, he’s right.
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
Love my Aunt Amy!
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”April 16″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]