Today is Good Deeds Day
So many of our stories are about folks doing great things. Check them out!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.
€œThe only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.€
Arthur C. Clarke€œ
- Nevada boy sells lemonade to raise money for fallen officers, gets a surprise from the police department
- Doctors told him to check his wife into a nursing home. Instead, he wheeled her around the world
- ‘ABSOLUTELY NOT, MOTHER’: US$533M Mega Millions winner denied to mom he won jackpot
- Paola teacher using dry-erase board drawings to get students excited for school
- Why good people turn bad online
- €˜They are our salvation’: the Sicilian town revived by refugees
- €˜Wonder Boy’ From Lithuania Gets Life-Changing Surgery On Long Island
- Lost dog survives two weeks in croc-infested mangroves to reunite with family in ‘miracle’
- Chinese universities add HIV test kits to vending machines to tackle virus’ rise in taboo sex culture
- Watching birds near your home is good for your mental health
- Home Depot is Donating $50 Million to Job Training for Veterans and Disadvantaged Youth
- Humboldt Broncos GoFundMe campaign raises $10.6M, largest in Canadian history
- Local shop ‘Humboldt Florist’ receiving worldwide orders for those impacted by Humboldt Broncos bus crash
- Dog Survives Ordeal On €˜L’ Subway Line Tracks In Brooklyn
- Dying grandma was too sick to attend, so a college baseball team took the game to her
- Morning commuter helps family escape house fire
- After 105 years, Kailua woman reveals her secret to a long, happy life
- Ninth-graders at one Manhattan H.S. are getting a new kind of drug education
- Will the US regulate Facebook? Europe is about to do just that
- WHY IT MATTERS THE NEW CHARACTER ON SESAME STREET WHO HAS AUTISM IS A GIRL
- After 76 years, children Holocaust survivors reunite
- Muslim family receives donation, show of support following attack on business
- Los Angeles is Painting Streets Grey in Bid to Fight Climate Change and Spur Cooler Summer
- KC Royals sign player with autism to minor-league contract
- School bans homework in favor of family time
- Wanna play? From Special Olympics to inclusive park, Fort Mill children play together
- Humans produce new brain cells throughout their lives, say researchers
- Girl gets unforgettable ride to school on fire truck
- Daughter Helping To Find Cure After Mother Beats Breast Cancer
- Mom of 5 Tried to End it All After Devastating Loss €“ Until Pastor Randomly Reawakened Childhood Dream of Law School
- Homeless in Seattle, and Marrying Under the Overpass
- A Dutch ‘boy genius’ said he could get the ocean to clean itself. Turns out, he’s right.
- Watch Wonderfully Animated French Poem of Animals Encouraging Snails to Celebrate Spring
- 10-year-old’s heartbreaking plea to stop bullying goes viral
- Fisherman performs C-section on dead shark and releases 98 pups into wild – ‘It was a very overwhelming feeling when they started popping out’
- Man’s life saved thanks to quick work by Torrance soccer facility’s general manager
- Woman Pushes Her Quadriplegic Boyfriend 26 Miles Along the Boston Marathon Route
- Robot dog lends a helping paw to dementia sufferers
- Sausage dog helps find abandoned baby 6ft underground in storm drain
- I wanna be like you! Gorilla copies keeper
- Mississippi soldier surprises daughter at school after returning from deployment
- Becoming the real you: Do we become more authentic as we get older?
- Street agrees to paint houses different colors and it had amazing impact
- Would-be mother who has battled cancer TWICE in her 20s is finally fulfilling her dream of starting a family using a surrogate €“ after chemo crushed her hopes of carrying a baby
- This NASA engineer from Alabama is a good man to see on your flight
- A cancer tragedy inspired one mom to help thousands of sick children
- Bomb attack girl elated by invitation to UK royal wedding castle
- Ohio family helps rescue baby manatee during Florida vacation
- Off-duty Maryland firefighter risks life to save man from jumping off bridge: ‘Rescue mode kicked in’
- Prison inmates give back to community with meals for the hungry
- Why remembering matters for healing
- Firefighter earns unique nickname after series of animal rescues
- OKC firefighters reunited with newborn twins they helped save
- Teens Help Coast Guard Rescue Boaters After Vessel Capsizes Off Florida Keys
- Kid cop is the favorite officer at this nursing home
- Two Veterans Have Spent an Unbelievable 15,000 Hours Driving Disabled Vets to the Hospital
- Artist Challenge Himself By Adding One Character A Day And Here The Result
- Parkland Gunman Nikolas Cruz Offers to Donate Large Inheritance to His Victims’ Families
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
Love my Aunt Amy!
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”April 15″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]