Too much info? Go outside and look at nature!
Today is Information Overload Awareness Day.
How to Observe Information Overload Awareness Day
Some ways the day can be observed include:
- Take part in the Information Overload Awareness Day webinar. Check online for information related to this year’s webinar.
- Work to cut your email output by ten or twenty percent. Avoid “reply to all,” forwards, and any emails that aren’t necessary. Unsubscribe to email lists. Don’t send a text or call someone to ask them if they received your email right after you email them.
- Move to a place free of distractions to do your work.
- Cut out multitasking, and focus on one thing at a time.
- If possible, completely disconnect for the day.
- Learn more about the Information Overload Research Group.
- Read Jonathan Spira’s book, Overload!: How Too Much Information Is Hazardous To Your Organization.
Your daily thought!
“Use only that which works, and take it from any place you can find it.” Bruce Lee
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Gates Foundation pledges $1.2B to eradicate polio globally
- Injured Colorado hiker missing for 2 nights rescued after train passenger spots her on riverbank
- He Taught Parents How to Play Drums and Bass So he’d Have People to Jam With–Now They Have Album–WATCH
- –Chocolate moose, anyone? Maine attraction, made of confectionary staple, turns 25 –Dolly Parton donation strategy: ‘I just give from my heart’
- Patient Plays His Saxophone Throughout 9-Hour Brain Surgery To Remove Tumor
- Are Rage Rooms Really Good For You? By Dr. John Delony
- Pink Pint Nights In Windham And Cheshire Counties
- Interview With Mary Leighton, The Commentator Ninja
- Keep Them In The Loop – Dave Ramsey
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Ad Guyer & Son Roofing, Marlborough, NH – Full Service Roofing
High-Quality Roofing With Over 40 Years Experience
Ad Ted Mann-Musician
Ad Abundant Grace Fellowship Church
Abundant Grace Fellowship Church is a “grace based” fellowship that believes in the finished work of