You can be flashy today!
Today is Wear Something Gaudy Day.
How to Observe Wear Something Gaudy Day
Celebrate the day by wearing something gaudy. Wear something that clashes or something that is wild, wacky, and out of fashion. Find things to wear at thrift shops, or wear something you’ve had sitting in your closet for years and were too scared to wear in public.
Your daily thought!
“Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.”Michael Jordan
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Chocolate moose, anyone? Maine attraction, made of confectionary staple, turns 25 –Dolly Parton donation strategy: ‘I just give from my heart’
- Patient Plays His Saxophone Throughout 9-Hour Brain Surgery To Remove Tumor
- Texas Trucker is Named ‘Highway Angel’ for Stopping to Rescue a Police Officer Pinned in Vehicle
- Life lessons from Florida coach who helped man with Down syndrome compete in Ironman triathlon
- American Couple Saves Babies From Burning Nursery While On Honeymoon In Spain
- Meditation Could Protect Older People Against Alzheimer’s, According to New Research
- Are Rage Rooms Really Good For You? By Dr. John Delony
- Pink Pint Nights In Windham And Cheshire Counties
- Interview With Mary Leighton, The Commentator Ninja
- Keep Them In The Loop – Dave Ramsey
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Helping bring positivity to the world; one person, one community at a time.
Ad Guyer & Son Roofing, Marlborough, NH – Full Service Roofing
High-Quality Roofing With Over 40 Years Experience
Ad Ted Mann-Musician