Friday is in sight!
Today is Old Stuff Day!
How to Observe Old Stuff Day
Celebrate the day in one of these ways:
- Try new hobbies, start a new project, or get involved in something in your community that you haven’t done before. Make sure you are doing something that will give you plenty to talk about if someone asks you “What’s new?”
- Go to a flea market, vintage or antique store, resale shop, or rummage sale, and purchase some old stuff. You could also visit a museum to learn about some old stuff.
- Get rid of old stuff. Clean out your house, attic, and garage, and get rid of the things that are no longer needed.
Your daily thought!
“The journey is the reward.” Proverb
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
- Dave Grohl spent 16 hours in a storm BBQing for the homeless in LA
- ‘I Got You’: Insufficient Funds Leads To New Friendship
- Seven healthy habits may help cut dementia risk, study says | Dementia
- Dramatic rescue of Australian hiker stranded in freezing Arizona mountains caught on video
- Ed Sheeran Is Making Surprise Visits At Children’s Hospitals During His Busy Tour
- Turkish Stadium Sees Teddy Bears Rain Down on Field for Earthquake Victims (WATCH)
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?