Today is National Coffee Day!
How to Observe National Coffee Day
Celebrate National Coffee Day by drinking coffee! Try a roast or type of coffee you’ve never had before. Make your own coffee or visit a coffee shop. Many coffee shops have deals on National Coffee Day. Maybe you can even go to one of the best coffee shops in the country.
Your daily thought!
“You got this. Make it happen.” Danielle LaPorte
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Fred Hutch’s researchers are this close to a cure for Herpes!
- NASA successfully smacked its DART spacecraft into an asteroid
- Pumpkins are for gratitude: One family’s secret for using the fall season for giving thanks
- Special Needs Player Makes Final Tackle In Texas High School Football Game
- ‘Miracle’ Drug Has Young Girl Running Dancing and Swimming Again Despite Cystic Fibrosis
- -Mom shares video of daughter enjoying wheelchair-accessible pool
- Passenger On Southwest Flight Is Surprised By Cabin Crew After They Announce She’s Cancer Free
- Our Ancestors May Hold the Key To Keeping Buildings Cool in a Changing Climate
- Hanging Out At The Winchester Pickle Festival
- After The Interview. Why Following Up Is So Important With Ken Coleman
- HS Students: Increase Your Productivity With 3 Easy Steps By Kristina Ellis
- Use The Momentum To Win The Game- Dave Ramsey
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Ad Ted Mann-Musician
Ad Abundant Grace Fellowship Church
Abundant Grace Fellowship Church is a “grace based” fellowship that believes in the finished work of
Helping bring positivity to the world; one person, one community at a time.