Happy Friday! No matter what goes on, let’s make the most of it.
It is National Food Truck Day!
#NationalFoodTruckDay #FoodTruckDay #NationalEatAtAFoodTruckDay #EatAtAFoodTruckDay
Celebrate to the day by getting something to eat from a food truck. Maybe you live in an area where you can eat at one of the best food trucks in America. You could also learn more about food trucks by watching television programs such as Eat St. and The Great Food Truck Race.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
- How Houston Moved 25,000 People From the Streets Into Homes of Their Own
- New cat café coming to Oahu to focus on providing jobs, connections for young people with disabilities
- 12-year-old from Denver, Colorado sells bracelets for Ukrainian frontlines
- 14 NICU nurses pregnant at the same time at Missouri hospital
- Flint Church To Open Laundry Facility In Basement To Help Families In Need
- Sunshine Could Ward Off Dementia and Strokes: First-Ever Direct Link to Vitamin D Found
- –A teacher in Hawaii is rehoming surfboards and skateboards to underprivileged kids
- Detroit Public Library to reopen 10 shuttered branches this summer after two-year pause
- Give Your Feline Some Catnip – Getting Hooked on it Has Benefits
- No-Loan College: Is This The Answer To The Student Loan Crisis? By Kristina Ellis
- Dave Ramsey-Be Vigilant About Insurance
- Out And About (#6), Comfort And Pleasure By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers