Happy Thursday! Today is a day to “let it go” when things are tough.
It is Let It Go Day!
How to Observe Let It Go Day
Let go of the things from your past that have been troubling you. They are dragging you down and keeping you from moving forward. Don’t know where to start? Perhaps picking up a book that speaks to the subject will help you transform your life and “Let It Go”!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.” Robert Tew
- A teacher in Hawaii is rehoming surfboards and skateboards to underprivileged kids
- Detroit Public Library to reopen 10 shuttered branches this summer after two-year pause
- Give Your Feline Some Catnip – Getting Hooked on it Has Benefits
- -Harvard Scientists Have Developed a Revolutionary New Treatment for Diabetes
- Rutgers Scientist Develops Antimicrobial, Plant-Based Food Wrap Designed to Replace Plastic
- Stray Dog Becomes a Fierce Crossing Guard for These Children Every Day – WATCH
- 70-year-old grandmother returns to lifeguard chair as nationwide shortage persists
- No-Loan College: Is This The Answer To The Student Loan Crisis? By Kristina Ellis
- Dave Ramsey-Be Vigilant About Insurance
- Out And About (#6), Comfort And Pleasure By Erik Willis
Social Media Management For Your Business
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Ad Ted Mann-Musician
Ad Guyer & Son Roofing, Marlborough, NH – Full Service Roofing
High-Quality Roofing With Over 40 Years Experience
Helping bring positivity to the world; one person, one community at a time.