Go for a ride.
Today is Go For a Ride Day.
How to Observe Go For a Ride Day
Celebrate the day by going for a ride. Go to a place you’ve never been before, or ride without any particular destination in mind. Relax and take in some scenery. Perhaps you could also use a type of transportation you’ve never tried before. Some modes of transportation you could use today include:
- Car, truck, van, or bus
- Motorcycle or scooter
- Hot air balloon
Maybe Ferris wheels and roller coasters are more to your liking. If so, you could spend your day going on rides at an amusement park. If you don’t feel like going for a ride today, you could always do it vicariously by watching a road movie. You could also spend the day listening to songs with “ride” in the title.
Your daily thought!
“Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” Golda Meir
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
- Utah horse returns home to owner after 8 years of running with wild mustangs: It’s a miracle
- Man Discovers Rare Medieval Wedding Ring Worth an Estimated $47,000 While Using His Metal Detector
- Woman born without womb now a mom after stranger on Facebook becomes her surrogate
- Missouri teen who rushed to help officer shot in line of duty honored for heroism
- Ted Lasso Supports The US Soccer Team With Messages On Billboards In Players’ Hometowns
- Machine Recycles Plastic Bottles into 3D Printer Filament–And the Design was Released, Instead of Patented
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?