Have a super week.
Today is World Hello Day.
How to Observe World Hello Day
Celebrate the day by greeting at least ten people! This is done to demonstrate to world leaders that personal communication can lead to world peace and is a better alternative to solving the world’s problems than using force and violence. You could greet people with a handshake, a high five, or by just saying “hi.” Some other ways to spend the day could include reading letters sent to the day’s founders by luminaries or by reading a book about the Yom Kippur War.
Your daily thought!
“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” Marilyn Monroe
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
- Borrower returns library book 47 years past due, provides explanation in ‘thoughtful letter’
- Why this man is running for mental health awareness: “I wanted to be a part of something bigger.”
- ‘Blinking Guy’ uses his meme fame to raise money for multiple sclerosis research
- Father and son, who has cerebral palsy, defy odds to take on Ironman triathlons: “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn”
- Golf Buddies Sink Consecutive Holes-in-One on Same Tee-Shot–Beating 17 Million to 1 Odds
- Man Wakes Up From Coma With Amazing New Art Skills He Never Had Before
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?