Did you eat a cranberry?
Today is Eat a Cranberry Day.
Eat a Cranberry Day is today, a November 23 holiday. Native to North America, cranberries are good for you. They are nutritious and healthy. And, there are a whole lot of recipes that use cranberries, from cranberry sauce to muffins, cakes, pies, and more. With countless recipes, it’s not a question of whether you will consume cranberries today, it’s a question of how many.
Native to North America, cranberries are grown in bogs. They are primarily grown in New England and four other states. When the pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock, they found Native Americans harvesting them, and eating them. Native Americans also used them as dyes for clothing, and medicinal purposes.
Your daily thought!
“By doing what you love you inspire and awaken the hearts of others.” Satsuki Shibuya
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
- QB Josh Allen’s neighbors help dig him out ahead of Browns game
- Best Friends Win Million Dollar Lottery and Spread the Wealth in Hometown to Help Others
- Man Discovers Rare Medieval Wedding Ring Worth an Estimated $47,000 While Using His Metal Detector
- Diamond ring worth $40,000 is found on a Florida beach — and returned to owner just miles away
- Horse Returns Home To Owner After 8 Years Of Running With Wild Mustangs
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?