Happy Thursday! Are You Ready For The Weekend?
It is National Take Back the Lunch Break Day
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Never underestimate your problem or your ability to deal with it.” Robert Schuller
- Dolly Parton gives $1M to infectious disease research, again
- Warren Buffett donates $4 billion to charity
- Stranded youth group is safe after dramatic rescue from Utah canyon
- Family-Owned Nonprofit Travels The Country Giving Away Free Books
- 5-Year-old’s Book is Published, Earning Her Guinness Record as World’s Youngest Author
- -Spanish-Israeli team finds mechanism to make blood cancer cells harmless
- With $12 M. Donation, Michigan’s Muskegon Museum Will Look to Build Wing Dedicated to Women Artists
- Washington firefighters rescue father, 2 daughters from river after boat capsizes
- Chicago Man Who Saved Stranger From Train Tracks Is Surprised With New Car
- Solar Covered Skyscraper Will Produce All its Own Energy
- John Cena makes ‘wonderful new friend’ in teenage refugee
- No-Loan College: Is This The Answer To The Student Loan Crisis? By Kristina Ellis
- Dave Ramsey-Be Vigilant About Insurance
- Out And About (#6), Comfort And Pleasure By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.