Happy Saturday! What is your thinking for Wanna Get Away Day?
It is National Wanna Get Away Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” Booker T. Washington
- Lego to invest over $1 billion in U.S. brick plant
- Jeremy Lin launching basketball school to inspire Asian diaspora youth
- Harry Styles halts concert to find someone in the crowd – his former school teacher
- ‘There’s a diaper need, and I don’t know what to do’: A family in need is often just one job loss away
- -Dolly Parton gives $1M to infectious disease research, again
- Warren Buffett donates $4 billion to charity
- Stranded youth group is safe after dramatic rescue from Utah canyon
- Family-Owned Nonprofit Travels The Country Giving Away Free Books
- 5-Year-old’s Book is Published, Earning Her Guinness Record as World’s Youngest Author
- No-Loan College: Is This The Answer To The Student Loan Crisis? By Kristina Ellis
- Dave Ramsey-Be Vigilant About Insurance
- Out And About (#6), Comfort And Pleasure By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.