Happy Friday! Look for chances to be helping others.
Today is Hammock Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.” John A. Shedd
Your business ad here for as little as $25 per month.
Make the world a better place.
- A new antibiotic can kill even drug resistant bacteria
- Man Leaves $3K Tip For Waitress At Alfredo’s Pizza In Scranton
- Baling Water: These Young Farmers Built a DIY Swimming Pool With Hay Bales to Beat the Heatwave
- GoFundMe for Indiana pizza man who saved 5 from burning home raises stunning amount of cash
- -15-year-old set to be youngest person to graduate from Sam Houston State University
- Woman Wins $146K In Lottery, Hands Out Gift Cards To Strangers
- Man Spends 13 Years Transforming Barren Backyard into Terraced Japanese Garden – LOOK
- Why One Random Act of Kindness Can Make a Big Difference
- Bowling Is Right Up Our Alley!
- The Second New Year: Another Chance To Reach Your Money Goals By George Kamel
- There’s A Process Here… And It Works
- Out And About (#9), Adventures Across The River In Vermont By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.