Happy Saturday! Helping others make it better.
Today is Join Hands Day!
Humanity prevails, no matter our age, and this is why we are excited to celebrate Join Hands Day, every first Saturday in May, on May 7 this year. Old and new generations are often at ends with each other. The older generations believe that the newer ones are lazy and rebellious, while the newer generations are of the view that their predecessors are too uptight and have outdated mentalities. This stark difference recently became emphasized when the meme, “Ok, boomer,” started trending, whereby younger generations would say the phrase to older generations in response to the latter’s constant nagging. However, the fabric of society is made and maintained through the two generations’ unity and understanding. This is the very reason that Join Hands Day was created — to bring people together, no matter their age, for volunteering services.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can.” Nicholas Spark
- WNBA star Michaela Onyenwere giving back to NYC community with new season on horizon
- After Husband Dies 83-Year-old ‘Muddy’ Mildred Runs Her Third Tough Mudder Race to Provide Clean Water
- JFHS students with Down syndrome crowned prom king and queen
- –This High Schooler Invented a Low-Cost, Mind-Controlled Prosthetic Arm
- Portable briefcase-sized device could make saltwater drinkable
- New Safer MRI Machine Offers Cataclysmic Advancements in Almost Every Aspect
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.