Jenna’s Market is going to be a place to go to when in Keene!
No longer will Keene have to ask “where’s the beef” or any other meat!
My grandson, Jacob, and I were on our way to get coffee and a scone. (One of the perks of homeschooling him.) As we drove, I looked over to the right, where we used to go. Elm City Bagel. It was one of the very first casualties two years ago because of COVID. It had been my regular meeting place with many friends and family each week.
As I looked over, I saw the lighted space. I knew it was to become a butcher shop and deli. It was lit up!
Jacob and I went over and had our coffee and scones and then when we left, I told him I was going to pull into the parking lot and look in. As we drove up to the front to park, I saw someone in the window. Of course, I had to check it out.
They were not open, but I was greeted by Julie, (who I found out later was the owner’s mom.) I asked permission to take a picture after telling her who I was. She asked if I wanted Jenna to come out and I ended up with a picture of the owner Jenna.
I asked if it was possible to look inside and I was offered a tour of the place.
I walked in. This place is bright and beautiful. The signage is awesome. And it is super inviting.
To the right, you will see organic products and coolers. They will have produce, herbs, and more. (Check out those lettered crates overhead!) As you walk you will find lots of things for lunch! In the center is a beautiful wooden wine holder that will have suggested pairings along with the wines. On the other side, you will find a deli cooler with Boars Head products!
The sandwich boards are up and the food sounds amazing! Opening at 10 AM, they will be ready for the early lunch crowd. And look at those tables!
And being the butcher shop they are, you will find the meats you are looking for. At the back of the store area, behind the glass, you will be able to see all the work going on.
They will be open on March 17th at 10 AM.
You will not be disappointed.
To Jenna, we welcome you and your business family to Keene!
Tell others about what we do here at Positive News For You.
For folks on the outside:
- Let them know through your “likes, shares, comments and invites”.
- Visit their places of business when you can and let them know you like what they are doing.
- Spend money with them when you can as a tangible “like”.
- Invite others to play. (What business(es) do you want to see playing?
- And for all of us, let’s embrace some of the fun going on.
Additional collaboration, partner, and advertising-sponsor pages.
(Find out how to have your company here. Send us a note.)
Thank you! If you have any questions, please consult with us. You can donate here to PN4UINC. You can buy merchandise here. #ICouldDoThat Want more by Lee?
Links to other pages…
- I Could Do That! Let’s Hear You Stand Up And Shout
- Thinking ahead
- PN4U INC. Your Donation Page & Our Nonprofit
- What Is Positive News And What Are Common Factors?
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in LEE in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers!