Happy Tuesday! The song says it all, “make new friends.”
Today is New Friends Day!
How to Observe New Friends Day
Celebrate the day by getting to know an acquaintance better. Today is the day to turn a colleague or neighbor into a true friend, or to start a friendship with someone you know, but have never really talked to. The day can also be celebrated by making a friendship with someone you have never met before. Go to a new place and strike up a conversation with someone you’ve never seen before. Go to a local event you’ve never been to, volunteer somewhere, or go to a meet-up that involves a hobby you enjoy. These are all great ways to meet people that may become new friends.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” Will Rogers
Your business ad here for as little as $25 per month.
Make the world a better place.
- A YouTuber has gone to an unclaimed baggage store to purchase lost items and send them back to their owners.
- Virginia ice cream shop proudly employs people with disabilities
- 14 Unique Ways People Are Generating More Physical Activity in Daily Routines
- N.Y. Boy, 7, Saves Choking Friend With Heimlich Maneuver He Learned on The Good Doctor
- -New 988 hotline is the 911 for mental health emergencies
- Vitamin D Could Help Protect Women Against and Even Reverse Ovarian Cancer — Study
- Bowling Is Right Up Our Alley!
- The Second New Year: Another Chance To Reach Your Money Goals By George Kamel
- There’s A Process Here… And It Works
- Out And About (#9), Adventures Across The River In Vermont By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.