Happy Saturday! Let’s all work to make communities better.
Today is Armed Forces Day!
Celebrate the day by honoring those who serve in the armed forces. Fly the flag and attend a parade. Thank someone in uniform for their service. Visit a military installation and observe a military display. If you are a motorcyclist, you could take part in a “Support the Troops” ride.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” Neale Donald Walsch
- How To Save Money In College By Kristina Ellis
- Giving To Ukraine And Not Getting Scammed By George Kamel
- How To Vacation Without Breaking The Budget
- Out And About (#5),New Experiences By Erik Willis
- The Latest Happenings To Bring You Good News
- What If A Fast-Food Restaurant Paid $17 An Hour? Four years ago, a Chick-fil-A operator decided to try. Here’s how it turned out.
- ‘A Total Miracle’: Diving Club Rescues 100-Year-Old Wedding Ring Lost In River
- Students Create Edible Tortilla Tape to Keep Your Wraps Wrapped
- –The U.S. men’s and women’s soccer teams will be paid equally under a new deal
- Parents can’t find formula. A restaurant owner is tapping a special stash.
- Coast Guard Rescues Dog That Fell Overboard In Pamlico Sound
- Portable Wind Turbine Fits in Your Backpack to Charge All Your Electronics – And Only Adds 3 Lbs
- What My ‘Outstanding Olivia’ Can Teach Kids About Down Syndrome
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.